At Tiedata we have been exploring and testing cloud telephony systems for several years and are now able to offer you the system that we believe comes out on top. We can provide an easy to understand licensing model, great features and a robust and secure system.
Unified, powerful collaboration
Without the integration of a telephone system, Skype for Business cannot deliver a truly unified communications experience. With the TDUnifiedComms Cloud solution’s built-in integration however, Skype for Business becomes your complete communications platform. Now you can combine the functionality provided by an enterprise telephone system with Skype for Business’s core features, such as instant messaging and video – simply and cost-effectively. You can unify and simplify your communications systems while delivering an enhanced experience for your employees and your customers.
- A better experience for your employees
- Powerful telephony features to improve productivity and enhance your customers’ experience
- Easy deployment and management
- The flexibility to meet your varied and changing needs
- Exceptional levels of resilience and reliability
Computer telephony for simple management
With TDUnifiedComms Computer Telephony Integration, you can manage calls from your PC with ease.
- CTI for Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Answer and connect calls directly from your PC, in the office, at home or on the move
- Simple integration with Outlook, Salesforce and other CRM tools
- Dial from Outlook and Office applications (click to dial)
- Automatic display of caller contact information
- TAPI interface for outgoing and incoming calls
Your office on your mobile
With TDUnifiedComms Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC), you can make and receive calls using your office number on your smartphone.
- See the presence status of all your users, anywhere in the world
- Cost-free internal company calls (within your data allowance) between all locations
- Coverage across WiFi, 4G, 3G and 2G areas
- Employees can use personal mobiles to place calls through the TDUnifiedComms compatible Mobile App (displays your company phone number and charges the calls to your account)
Feature-rich call monitoring
TDUnifiedComms’ call recording facility enables easy performance monitoring and compliance, equipping your staff with all the tools they need.
- Monitor call quality and staff performance to maintain and improve standards
- Resolve ‘who said what’ disputes
- Identify customer service workflow issues
- Regulatory compliance for FCA regulation
- Call recoding storage for up to 10 years
Complete visibility of your call handling
TDUnifiedComms’ web-based call reporting tool enables you to monitor your call centre and improve your call handling.
- Analyse every detail of activity individually
- Measure targets, conversion rates and all agents’ activities
- Generate reports by agent(s), periods and queue(s), including custom reports
- Monitor all inbound and outbound calls in any queue – see what is happening on one screen, in real time
- Perfect for a call centre
Add a contact centre to your business
The professional cloud Contact Centre feature aligns with the TDUnifiedComms Cloud Telephone System and is set up to meet your individual needs.
- Web-based, omni-channel digital efficiency
- ACD, IVR, CTI, dialler, recording and reporting functions
- Fast, seamless integration and operation across voice, social media, email, fax, SMS and chat
- Super-efficient digital workflows
- Hassle-free maintenance and system updates
- Reliable, scalable and secure cloud technology